Thursday, October 30, 2008

we will not grow old

oh my, i love random road trips! last night, after a surprisingly great night at work, E, C and I decided to follow those stupid starfish signs that have popped up all over my hometown these past couple weeks. We had no idea what the hell these signs meant, but at 12:30am, it seemed like a good idea. It took us down into Baie-Ste-Anne, and then into Pointe Sapin and then magically became Kouchibouguac! We died laughing when we say the sign for the Kouchibouguac National Park ... like what the balls. The starfish signs were actually the good damn Acadian Coastal Drive and let me tell you how NOT impressed we were. haha. At least we got a good scare, went on a little adventure and saw a fox and a moose!

1 comment:

Simply Kel said...

Oh man! Is that all they are? I've been wondering about those signs too. I thought maybe there were new star attractions popping up all over town.