Thursday, October 16, 2008

Realizations

I had a dentist appointment yesterday and usually they are my favorite types of appointments, but not this time. The amount of cavities that I have, is so disgusting and embarrassing that I'm forced to rethink my eating/drinking habits and how they affect my teeth. For example, did you know that if you put a penny in a glass of pop for a week, the penny will completely dissolve? I'm going to be conducting an experiment and taking daily pictures to see if this is actually true, but even just the dentist telling me that was enough to spook the crap out of me. She also mentioned that orange juice, which is one of my favorite juice drinks, is not good for teeth because of the large amounts of citric acid. Candy, which you know clearly, is not good for teeth either and for me, it's the mints at work because I usually snack away at them my whole shift. Although last night, I didn't have any pop or mints. I'm quite proud, haha, it doesn't take much.

I'm really hope to keep up with this whole diet change, as it will make me healthier anyway and I still have some weight to lose before spring break ... Cuba baby!

That's another thing, : (
I really want to go to Cuba with my friends, but I also really want the new Macbook that just came out. They're roughly around the same price so I know that I can not get both. I want both, but financially, that's not realistic. Althoughhhh, I did just start waiting on tables last night, and that means more money will be coming to me ... but $1500 before the end of February is a lot of money and a lot of waiting tables, haha.

♥B

No comments: