Monday, January 5, 2009

Back into the Swing of Things.

Okay, okay.
Now that there's some regularity back in my life, you know, with school starting up again .. I'll be able to post more blog entries.

This has been an amazing Christmas break. I may have gone out too much. I may have drank too much. And I may have worked too much. But in the end, it's all worth it.

This morning there was a motivational speaker for the college. And all I could do was walk out. I'm going to need more than one motivational speaker to make me want to come to class and work my ass off. I slacked like a mother fucker last semester and ended with an 83% average, which is just wonderful in my eyes. I'm a motivational speaker's worst nightmare when it comes to completing this damn diploma.

I can't wait until June!!

No comments: