Monday, January 26, 2009

Amazing

Wow,
This was the best birthday weekend I've ever had! I'm sure everyone says that after each birthday, but seriously .. best, birthday, EVER.

Thursday night we all went out to the pub and got wasted. In fact, I got so wasted that I was still hungover on saturday morning when I woke up. Amazing friends, plus great food, yummy (& cheap!) beer, GORGEOUS cake and a great band = an amazing birthday. I wish more friends were able to come, but I understand not being able to come home for a night/weekend .. I'm more realistic than that.

Friday was my actual birthday, the big ol' 21(!), and Robyn and I took a road trip to Moncton and we did some shopping and went to supper with her unbelieveably cute friend whos name I can not remember but she was so cute, haha.

In the weeeee morning hours on saturday I went to Halifax with Ashley & Kari! I did some shopping, got to see some friends who I haven't seen since August and went out to some clubs. Unfortunetly, I was completely sober the whole night. I wasn't feeling very well and it was just a better idea to be sober and I still had a lot of fun! Erin & her roommates had a SexyGirl party and it was so hilarious and really informative. I learned a lot about the vagina, most of which will go unused forever, haha.

And lastly, I came home on Sunday. I saw some more friends and ate at the Wired Monk, which is my favorite spot to eat in Halifax. It's so gooood!

And now I'm back home, back to the school & work routine. Back to wanting to be back in Halifax, haha. I need to get back again soon. As in, not go another 6 months without visiting. I didn't realize how much I would be miss it until I went back. I'm going to see about going back during my march break! Should be a good time!


B

No comments: