Wednesday, January 14, 2009

...

This week has been so weird for me.
I feel like nothing has happened. It's almost like my mind has decided that its going to stay in disbelief mode as long as possible. This whole thing just does not feel real. You're not supposed to lose a friend. Parents are not supposed to bury their children. Twenty year olds are not supposed to die. He was too young. It couldn't possibly have been his time, not now. He was in his prime, just loving life and lighting up any room he stepped foot into.
This weekend is not going to be good for anyone. The wake is Thursday and Friday and the funeral is Saturday. I wish there was something I could say to his family. I wish there was something I could say to our friends. I wish with all my heart that this hasn't really happened. This is going to be a horrible dream that will last forever. I'll never forget you, Corey.

♥,
B

No comments: