Thursday, December 18, 2008

crazy life!

Hey guys!
Sorry for not updating lately!!

Ever since releasing those youtube videos, my life has just been so crazy! I'm always signing autographs and appearing at bar mitzvahs and birthday parties!

Psychhhhhhhh!

I kind of wish, haha.

No, I've just been busy with school and work and junk.
But I can't wait until saturday ... my lover Lyndsay comes home from Vancouver!!!! Omg, I'm so pumped! I only got to see her for like half an hour this summer because she came home the day I left for Halifax, and I wanted to die. But now, I get a week, maybe 2, I dunno, with her and I can't WAITTTT! :)

I'm also in the middle of filming a new youtube video, full of nice things about all my friends. It's the perfect time of the year to reflect on all the amazing people I have in my life, and to let them know I appreciate everything they do for me : )

Love,
B

No comments: