Sunday, November 30, 2008

oh.mm.geee!

Okay, so I'm sooo excited right now!!

I've been saving money since September for a trip, and well, sometimes plans change and instead of waiting until after the trip I purchased the new MACBOOK on friday!!!! I'm so excited! I've been drooling over that beautiful machine since it came out on Oct 15th, and I'm excited to finally be a part of the Mac family. I've always heard great things about Macs and the next couple days are going to be super slow, waiting for it to get here! It should be here on tuesday or wednesday!!

I'm actually thinking about starting to make some youtube videos or collab channels or something once I get it! But I'm still going to use the laptop I have right now for school-related functions. Basically, as much as I want to use the Mac 24/7, I have a horrible track record with technology so I've got to take super good care of my new baby, : )

More soon, once I get it : )!
♥B

No comments: