Wednesday, November 26, 2008

me, me, me.

Sometimes I just don't get enough me time. And when I get me time, I waste it on the internet instead of doing productive things like school work.

I really can not believe that there is two weeks left of this semester. I don't feel like I've learned anything. Or that I've done anything significant! The only thing I do know is that I can't wait for it to be over, haha. I'm really hoping that next semester is not only more interesting but that I'm also more into it. I really do not want another semester like this one where I'm sleeping in class, not doing homework, doing half-assed projects .. I kind of want to do well. (Which may or may not come as a surprise to some people.)

I should be doing work right now actually, but instead I'm reading a book that's due back at the library tomorrow, How I Paid For College by Marc Acito, and I really like it. It's funny and witty and yet I can kind of relate to the main character, Edward, seeing as his parents don't 'get him' but my parents are at least paying for my school, even if it's something they want me to do. haha.

I suppose I can get in another chapter before my next class starts. I hope everyone's having a wonderful hump day!
♥B

No comments: