Thursday, September 18, 2008

you're all i need

I miss my friends : (

It's weeks like this that I really appreciate the friends I have here at home, and really miss the ones that don't live here!

All my girls live far away, like Katie who lives in Halifax and Lyndsay who lives in Vancouver! And it sucks that I didn't get to really see either of them this summer because of me living in Ontario. I'm going to try to go to Halifax to visit Katie, I've just been putting it off because I'm terrified of see Christopher and it being as awkward and weird as it was last time.

Seeing Lyndsay is another story, considering Vancouver is on the other side of the country : (. I really hope to maybe fly out there at the end of next summer for a week and fly to Europe from there. That's the plan at the moment, if plane tickets are not crazy expensive!

I miss my summer friends too : ( I can't wait to see them again next year, American Eagle was such an amazing experience and I loved working there and certainly miss working there, as well as the amazing employee discount, haha.

I just basically want to say to all my friends that I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boo fucking who
cry me a river.