Tuesday, September 16, 2008

back to the grind-stone.

So,
It's back to school time, and it's just wonderrffulllll.

First, I decided to transfer to the college in my hometown. I had all the paperwork filed out last June, called this school multiple times to make sure I was registered for the Sales & Marketing course for September 2008 and guess what? Surprise, surprise, I get here and I'm not registered ... or on any files even though I had already paid for my tuition and all other fees. OH, and to top it all off, they decided they weren't going to have the Sales & Marketing section this year. Thank-you very much for letting me know this in advance. Douchebags.

Now I'm stuck in courses I don't like, nor want to be in, completing a diploma that I also don't really want but am doing just to have 'something', living in a town I hate all for nothing.

Thank God for my friends & [sometimes] family, otherwise I doubt I would make it through the year.

No comments: