Thursday, June 5, 2008

better in time

Woot!

We finally did our presentation on Global Warming this morning!
It went much more smoothly then I could have hoped, even though we were a couple minutes short on time. All of our content definitely made up for that though. School is still such a drag. I can't get motivated to finish my computer course and my marketing course is so annoying and boring now that I just can not WAIT until next Friday when I'm finally finished this year. I know next year will be harder, but I'm hoping that the new school, and living at home will make a difference in my motivation. But then again, I will be living at home, and it's going to be very hard for me to not to kill people, ahaha. I hate the town I'm from. But it's just one more year. This time next year I'll either be back in Toronto or off to Europe. I've decided it's probably best to stop thinking too far into the further with John and I. It's going to be hard enough if it ends, so it's probably best to just live in the now and see how things from there. It's best not to get too carried away. I don't want to look like a freak when it ends, lol

Well, Danielle is coming over for lunch so I'm going to cut this short! I'll write again soon,

Love,
B

No comments: