Sunday, October 4, 2009

Whoops!

Hi everyone ...

Sorry it's been about 3 months since I've updated last. I would love to say that my life is so unbelievably crazy and I just don't have time to write anything, but alas, that is not the case.

This summer was so much fun! I love Ontario and really do not every want to move back home again. I'm really starting to see this as my home, the only need I need now is my own place. And hopefully .. that will happen sooner rather than later.

I still can not find a damn job. I've been applying like crazy but because I do not have any business experience, it makes it really hard for companies to hire me. They usually want 2-5 years of experience and it just sucks .. big time. How am I supposed to gain experience if no one will hire me?! It's so frustrating and my current retail job is giving me like 10 hours a week .. not cool at all.

I love that my blog is usually just me ranting about everything. That's enough of that for right now. Here's a video that me and Tara made the other night/morning at 6am. We were bored .. and not tired at all. Something is wrong with us, haha.



<3,
B

No comments: