Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ouch

I was just reading an article by Kelli Underhill, Addicted to Procrastination , and boy did it ever hit home.

My life has succumb to one giant procrastination. In fact, I'm procrastinating right now. My school work isn't hard. Going to class isn't hard. But I always just put it off until it has to happen. I really need to stop doing this and do what needs to be done as soon as I can and not stress myself out with leaving everything to the last minute. It's not being fair to myself and I know I deserve better than what I've been doing lately.

Now is the time for change. Not tomorrow, not next week. NOW.
So enough with the procrastination, I'm going to do a bunch of assignments that are due this week, get this finished and over with and enjoy not being stressed out by the end of the week!


B

No comments: